Sensory and Consumer Research
Consumer requirements and expectations are constantly changing. In order to be successful on the market in the long run, it is important to understand all relevant success factors like purchase triggers and selection mechanisms as well as the positioning. As consumer acceptance varies over time, it is advisable to examine consumer perceptions on a regular basis. Reproducible assessments enable optimising products and/or better positioning them.
With experts and numerous test locations in the Eurofins Network it is possible to conduct trans-national, target-oriented and innovative studies.
The combination of:
- Consumer studies with project-related recruitment of suitable target groups
- Professional analytical sensory evaluations
- Strategic and tailor-made project management
ensures the efficient execution of studies.
Eurofins experts implement customised solutions including all current quantitative and qualitative methods for Food and Non-Food Products in professional and standardised sensory laboratories or in Home Use Tests
Eurofins sensory and consumer research investigates questions for example in terms of:
- Optimisation of prototypes
- Identification of the positioning of products (e.g. Benchmark studies)
- Estimation of consumer expectations
Facts and Figures:
Membership and Approvals of Individual Eurofins Laboratories(*)
(*)Find more details about memberships of our individual laboratories at www.eurofins.de/food-analysis/laboratories