The 4th Eurofins Rice Conference at ANUGA
Rice Producers and Traders discuss Sustainability, Food Safety and Authenticity
Aug 2019. Eurofins invites customers from industry, trade and retail to the rice conference at ANUGA.
10 Years of Rice Expertise
A special occasion this year is the 10th anniversary of Eurofins Global Control GmbH in Hamburg. The company has been active since 2009 and today carries out preshipment inspections, loading controls, audits and analytical services in over 100 countries. Originally they started with the inspection and analysis of basmati rice from India and Pakistan and extended these services to almost all other food raw materials.
To mark this anniversary, Eurofins has put together a lecture and discussion event for customers and partners from the rice business. The programme includes the major topics affecting the international rice trade of today: sustainability, social compliance, food safety, rice authenticity and organic agriculture.
Location, date and time
4. Eurofins ANUGA Rice Conference 2019
Cologne Fair, CCO, Room 3
from 2:30 h p.m. CEST
We cordially invite you to the 4th Eurofins Anuga Rice Conference.
- 2:40 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. – The Sustainable Rice Platform, SRP
(William Wyn Ellis, Coordinator, Sustainable Rice Platform (SRP), UN Environment, Asia and the Pacific)
- 3:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. – Farming of Rice in Cambodia – authentic, sustainable and organic
(Saran Song, CEO, AMRU Rice, Cambodia)
- 4:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. – Organic and Sustainable Rice Production in Pakistan
(Samee Ullah, CEO, Atlas Foods Pvt.Ltd., Pakistan)
- 5:00 p.m. - 5:15 p.m. – DNA Fingerprinting in Food Forensics – the Basmati and Jasmin Rice Cases
(Michelle Maier, food chemist, Head of customer service, Eurofins Global Control)
- 5:15 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. – Tricyclazole, Buprofezin & Co. – what comes next with 0.01?
(Lena El Sayed, Head of Sales & Customer Service, Eurofins Dr. Specht Express)
- 5:30 p.m. - 5:45 p.m. – Securing the Rice Supply Chain Globally – Challenges by diverse Food Legislations and how to master them
(Dr Werner Nader, retired managing director, consultant, Eurofins Global Control)
Due to the limited number of participants, we ask you to register by e-mail to Werner Nader.
We are looking forward to your visit!