GMP Analysis for Dioxins, PCBs and PBDEs
We analyse - you benefit!
For many years, Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing has been dedicated to the analysis of dioxins, PCBs and other persistent organic pollutants (POPs), making it the world's leading dioxin laboratory. We combine state-of-the-art technical equipment with the necessary expert knowledge under one roof.
The applied methods are based on US-EPA standards. The analysis of dioxins and furans is carried out using the isotope dilution method (to 2x HRGC/HRMS).
The GMP laboratory is subject to cGMP inspections by the US FDA (last inspection in July 2013: no findings) and by the German authorities in accordance with § 64 of the German Medicines Act (AMG).
- Polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins/furans (PCDDs/Fs)
- Dioxin-like polychlorinated biphenyls (dl PCBs)
- Non-dioxin-like polychlorinated biphenyls (ndl PCBs)
- All polychlorinated biphenyls (209 PCBs)
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs)
- Heavy metals
- Fish oils
- Cod liver oil
- Omega-3 ethyl ester
- Omega-3 triglycerides
- Fish oil capsules with omega-3 fatty acids
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs)